Gantt chart and improvements BPMN engine in the new version Citeck ECOS 3.5.0« Back
Digital platform Citeck ECOS has been updated to version 3.5.0 in Enterprise and Community editions.
Earlier in October, the third version released with updates in done to integrate with 1C. Now Citeck ECOS has a full 1C connector with extended possibility of two-way exchange of documents with the contractors and partners.
- Created the algorithm of receiving and processing messages from one system to another. After updating the status of the application in 1C (payment, equipment, etc.) information is automatically sent to Citeck ECOS. A financial application formed with the number, date and status.
- Import of XML data from 1C is implemented through the import/export module Citeck ECOS.
- Added the ability to notify the Initiator of a successful completion or error uploading files.
- Among other things, add сase process schema cardlet Gantt chart. Now in the system showed an illustration of any business process in the calendar schedule: agreement of contracts, finance requests, executing orders or any other task.
The main innovation in the ECOS Community is the integration of two technological concepts of modeler business processes BPMN and case management in Citeck ECOS. So that any system administrator can resolve any problems without programming skills.
As a result, for almost two months in the ECOS Community were fixed 32 errors and implemented more than 40 tasks.
- Changes in new history service messaging configuration.
- Added REST API to allow receive all activities in case.
- Added ability to upload document on task form.
- Use new select documents control on task form.
- Added “OR” logic support to journal filters.
- BPMN engine integration improvements
- Localization of BPMN forms (buttons, form elements). Display of localized task names of process flowable in the Citeck ECOS.
- Created a manual cardlet for BPMN task.
- Implemented a new way to deploy Citeck ECOS Community through Docker container. This will allow to automate the process of unpacking and installation of the system as much as possible.
The full list of updates can see in done”>the project improvements.
download-community-version/”>Download Citeck ECOS Community.