Working with reference tables
Citeck EcoS system allows managing both the linear and nested reference tables with varied field structures.
- using predefined reference tables;
- creating new values for the reference tables;
- selecting fields from reference tables in the document cards;
- built-in filtering option;
- creating new reference tables, including interdependent ones;
- supporting a large number of records;
- importing reference table values from accounting systems and other sources (1C, SAP, DB, XML, etc).