Creating the reportings
- uploading the information generated in Citeck EcoS system to external databases;
- customizing the reporting template;
- using filters to select relevant data;
- detalization of the aggregated indicators.
- statistical reports on the implementation practices;
- summary reports on the document processing status;
- summary reports on the execution of documents;
- documentation logs, and many others.
To build the relevant reporting, Pentaho Reporting is used as an incremental data upload for documents and processes into an external database from the Citeck EcoS system, as well as reports from Pentaho BI displayed directly in the interface of the Citeck EcoS system.
Almost any BI or reporting class system can be used as a source of raw data to build reports if necessary.